Client Bill of Rights
There’s no doubt about it – you have the right to expect superior customer service from CRU48 Crisis Response Unit every day, all the time. In fact, it’s our commitment to continually go above and beyond your expectations. That’s why we’ve created Our Client Bill of Rights, a comprehensive list of things you can count on us to provide daily. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with this list and take comfort in the knowledge that we are working nonstop to uphold superior customer service.
Our Client Bill of Rights
As our Healthcare Professional Client, you have the right to expect...
- Respectful, courteous and professional treatment.
- Knowledgeable and resourceful management of your relationship with our company.
- Clear and timely communication regarding all aspects of your travel experience.
- Results that confirm we do what we say we will do.
- Prompt improvement should our service ever fall short.
- Attentive and proactive responses on any issue or problem that may arise.
If you would like to inform us of anything regarding your rights, don’t hesitate to call
800.347.0548 or email us at email@example.com.
Director of Recruitment
CRU48 Crisis Response Unit